Yes, I know, blogging (terrible word) is all the rage right now

Yes, I know, blogging (terrible word) is all the rage right now. Writing your thoughts down for all to see (at least those that care to look). I have decided after some deliberation to start my own blog. The name says it all. This blog is about the Bush administration's ambitions to conquer the world and remake it according to their own sick idea of reality.

Over the next few weeks/months/(years?) I plan to document the lunatic fringe that is the Bush administration and their ambitions ranging from pre-emptive nuclear attack on the world ("US Nuclear Posture Review", LA Times March 10, 2002) to utilizing nuclear weapons as a legitimate military option in a conventional war (whatever that is) to invading countries that pose little or no threat to the US (Iraq of course).

Popular Posts